This weekend my friend, Jan, And I will be doing a Craft fair at the Waters Edge Community Center
Craft Fair from 10 am - 3 pm. Stop by if you can!
I promised a card made by Jan but little diode I know how busy I would be getting ready for the classes this weekend as well as the craft show! so instead I am going to share the directions for the Golden Tree Christmas card we will be making this weekend!
Hope you al have a great weekend and I will be back on Monday!
(CASED From Ann Schach)
- Fold Mossy Meadow base in half.
- Pat the embossing buddy lightly onto brushed gold paper.
- Ink up the tree image with Versamark and stamp onto brushed gold.
- Ink up the ground image with Versamark and stamp onto brushed gold.
- Liberally pour Gold Embossing powder onto the stamped images and tap to remove excess.
- Heat embossing powder until melted.
- Using Two-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds, add sparkle to the tree limbs, imitating snow!
- Adhere brushed gold layer onto foil paper layer.
- Use dimensionals to pop up this layer onto the card base.
- Sheltering Tree • 14 photopolymer stamps 137163 $25.00
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock 133676 $7.00
- VersaMark Pad • 102283 $7.50
- Stampin’ Emboss Powder Gold 109129 $5.00
- Embossing Buddy® 103083 $6.00
- Dazzling Diamonds 133751 $5.00
- 2-Way Glue Pen 100425 $4.50
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430 $4.00