Below please find pictures of the card choices available for my November Christmas Card class.
Here is some information about the class!
Friday November 13,2015
Sunday November 15,2015
Make 2 sets of 5 cards (10 cards total). These cards have more details and bling as is fitting for the season!. Please choose two cards from the three choices above and email me by November 11 which two you would like to make. **You can reserve additional card packets to make at home for $12 per packet, just stamp the images you need and assemble at home.
Please RSVP by Wednesday November 11 and let me know which 2 designs you would like to do!
Each Monday I am going to showcase a card and give you the directions on how to make it. I will also add a link to a PDF file! I am learning so much about computers it is a little scary!
Today’s card is the Santa Banner Card. A big thanks to Narelle Fasulo who designed and shared this card on her blog, Simply Stamping with Narelle.
I love the way this card is so jolly and traditional in color.
- Fold white base in half.
- Attach the red layer to the white base.
- Attach the DSP layer to the red layer. Set aside.
- Use the banner punch and punch the end of the red strip and the white strip.
- Ink up your sentiment and stamp it at the top of the white banner strip.
- Carefully cut the Santa figure from a scrap of the DSP. Then attach this figure with dimensionals to the bottom of the banner.
- Tie ribbon around the center of the banner and attach the banner strip to the card with dimensionals.
- Cozy Christmas 139776 Wood mount $27.00, Clear mount 139779 $19.00
- Whisper White Cardstock 100730 $8.50
- Real Red Cardstock 102482 $7.00
- Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper 139592 $11.00
- Real Red Ink Pad 126949 $6.50
- Banner Triple 138292 $23.00 Cuts banners in 1", 1-1/2", and 2" widths.
- 1/8" Striped Ribbon 139615 $8.00 5 yards of each color, Garden Green and Real Red
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430 $4.00
Just click here and it will take you to the PDF.
If you need any Stampin’ Up! product to make these cards, click on THIS LINK so you can make this card at home. Better yet, sign up to come to my November Christmas Card Class!